McLeod County Public Works OneGov

Welcome, Guest!
Log in | Sign up |

Access/Entrance Permits

Right of Way (Utility or Special Use) Permits

  • Go to: Dashboard / List of Permits
    • Utility Permit
      Start New

      Permit for underground or aerial utilities (power, communication, water, sewer, drain tile)

    • Special Use Permit
      Start New

      Permit for short term or special use of County highway right of way, such as parades, bike races, town event, etc.

    • Miscellaneous Permit
      Start New

      For work not covered by Utility, Special Use, Transportation, or Entrances/Approaches.

Transportation Permits